At AFC Urgent Care Waukesha, WI we offer:
- Urgent Care: From acute illness due to virus or infection, to minor wounds and other injuries, we offer convenient, fast and affordable treatment.
- Adults & Children: Our board certified physicians are experienced in treating patients of all ages, from infants, to the elderly. We are family friendly.
- Acute Illness: Acute illnesses are typically those of rapid onset, brief and oftentimes, severe in nature. We have state of the art equipment and the resources necessary for acute care.
- Trauma: We offer treatment for non life-threatening injuries such as cuts and fractures. Some cuts (or lacerations) must be stitched to heal correctly. Typically, fractures are diagnosed via x-ray and then the bone must be set to heal properly. Often, medications for pain are prescribed from our on-site pharmacy for your convenience.
- Minor Surgical Care: Cuts, puncture wounds, and foreign body removal are all treatable at AFC Urgent Care Waukesha. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efficiently.
- Occupational Medicine: No matter what your industry, we can provide pre-employment screenings, DOT & non-DOT physicals, DOT & non-DOT drug testing, vaccinations and workers comp eveluations, as well as, injury management for your employees.
- Sports Injuries: We will diagnose and treat sports-related injuries. Some common sports injuries are sprains and strains, fractured bones, cuts, and bumps and bruises. We have the full compliment of bandages, splints, casts and/or braces to ensure complete care of your injury.
- Sports & Camp Physicals: We are a convenient option for physicals examinations which are often required by Waukesha, Brookfield, and New Berlin, Wisconsin schools and club sport organizations.
- Pre-Operative Exams: We can get your pre-operative exam completed with no appointment necessary to get you on the road to recovery that much quicker.
- Travel Medicine: We can provide nearly all vaccines required for overseas travel, so there is no need to visit the Health Department. Complete our online questionnaire and come in when it’s convenient for you. Bon voyage!
- Lab Work: We provide on-site lab testing with our state-of-the-art CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) certified laboratory. We get lab testing done quickly and efficiently and the results are determined while you wait. We also offer DOT & non_DOT drug testing, BAT (Breath Alcohol Testing), Tuberculosis, Strep, Flu and STD testing.
- Digital X-Ray: Is it broken or just sprained? Our X-Ray is on-site so results are interpreted while you wait. At your request, we will provide a copy of your X-Ray for you to take to your Primary Care Physician or a Specialist.
- Prescription Medications: Our Physicians are able to fulfill your non-narcotic and non-benzodiazepines medication requirements from our in-house pharmacy dispensary or by writing a prescription for you that can be filled at the Pharmacy of your choice in and around the Waukesha, Wisconsin area. (Please note: AFC Urgent Care Waukesha follows a strict policy of not prescribing narcotics, benzodiazepines, or Suboxone.)
At your request, we will send a report of your visit to your Primary Care doctor via a secure email or fax link.