Urgent Care in Waukesha, WI
AFC Urgent Care Waukesha walk-in clinic is open Monday – Sunday 8:00 am – 8:00 pm. We accept most major insurance and offer a discounted self-pay option for those with no insurance.
AFC Urgent Care is a state-of-the-art, walk-in urgent care clinic located at 1700 Coral Drive (Suite A), Waukesha, WI. Our Healthcare Facility serves the nearby communities of Waukesha, New Berlin, Brookfield, Pewaukee and Muskego. We are on the corner of Highway 164 and Coral Drive in Waukesha, Wisconsin. Coral Drive is located at the traffic light between Main Street and Highway 59 (Greenfield Ave.) on Highway 164 (Les Paul Parkway).
We offer a convenient, lower-cost alternative to visiting a hospital emergency room while providing extended hours when your primary care physician may not be available. We accept most insurance plans. Our highly qualified physicians treat patients ranging in age from kids / infants to older adults. We are open from 8am – 8pm, 7days a week. Our average wait time is 15 minutes. Appointments are never needed and we accept most insurance plans along with cash, checks and credit cards.
We specialize in meeting the following health needs:
- Acute Care Acute illnesses have a rapid onset, are brief, and often times are severe in nature. Here at AFC Urgent Care Waukesha, we have state of the art equipment and the resources to treat acute illnesses.
- Trauma We offer treatment for non-life threatening Illnesses and injuries.
- Injuries We diagnose and treat injuries, including sprains & strains, minor fractures, cuts, bumps & bruises. We have a full complement of bandages, splints, casts and braces to ensure the complete care of your injury.
- Minor Surgical Care Cuts, puncture wounds, and foreign body removal are all treatable at AFC Urgent Care Waukesha. Our expert staff can treat these painful injuries quickly and efficiently.
- Physicals At AFC Urgent Care Waukesha we offer same-day school and sports physicals as well as pre-employment & DOT physicals and ancillary testing.
- On-Site Prescriptions We stock many common (non-narcotic, non-benzodiazepine) medications for your convenience.
- Digital X-Ray Services We have digital x-ray equipment on-site. When you leave, you can request a CD copy of your x-rays to take with you.
- Lab Work Our on-site laboratory meets national CLIA standards and can diagnose infections, blood disorders and metabolic issues while you wait.
Care, Comfort, Cost, Convenience (Quality & Value)
We offer extended hours 7 days a week and are staffed with highly trained medical providers. Our wide array of services ensures that you can get all the care you need in one place.
Our AFC Urgent Care Location Is:
- Walk-in friendly, no appointments required
- Open Monday – Sunday, 8am – 8pm
- In-network for most insurers
- Staffed by doctors, nurses, MA’s, and radiology technicians.
- Serving Waukesha, Wisconsin and surrounding areas including Brookfield, New Berlin, Pewaukee, Muskego, Mukwonago.
Formerly AFC Doctors Express